Sunday, September 18, 2011

Module 1 Responses

http://www.educatenlearn.com/ (Helen Wood)

http://www.darlingtonsblog.blogspot.com/ (Amanda Darlington)

Her's would not post to her page, so see below:

Mandy,
Great job on your posting.  My favorite part of your post is when you said, "Of course when you think about the two and how different things were when I was growing up as far as the methods that were used to teach and the materials and resources we had access to use, it is easy to see why and how the methods that work best for me aren't necessarily the methods that work best for my students.   Regardless of age/resources, it is evident that no two people learn the exactly same way."  The reason I like these two statements so much is because I think exactly like you.  I believe we have to create a new type of learning experience for our children to learn by.  Also, I concur with you on the "one size fits all" type of learning.  We are in the 21st century and school should not be what it used to be.  Fantastic job!
ES

No comments:

Post a Comment